The novel Fifty Shades of Grey may have Britain’s housewives experiencing something of a sexual renaissance, but women’s steamiest thoughts are still tame compared with the male imagination, scientists claim.
You are currently browsing the monthly archive for July 2012.
Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin is an Australian actress and model. She is best known for portraying Cleo Sertori in H2O: Just Add Water and Fiona Maxwell in Tomorrow, When the War Began. She also portrayed Faye Chamberlain in The Secret Circle.
— Phoebe Tonkin (@1PhoebeJTonkin) October 11, 2012
End Date: Saturday May-25-2013 18:37:24 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
End Date: Saturday May-25-2013 18:33:57 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $18.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Visit the Rule 5 Ulitmate Search Engine for all your Rule 5 searching needs.Frequent inspection of R5USE has proven an effective treatment for Blogger Burnout, Overly-Earnest Blogger Syndrome, and American Eeyore Syndrome.If your inspection lasts longer than four hours, please see a physician.
Today’s Quick Hits (Dispatches from the VRWC and other oddities):
Ace of Spades HQ
- Washington Post: When We Said “Romney’s Bain Capital” Outsourced Jobs, We Never Intended To Imply Romney Was Running It At The Time
- Reverse Jurisprudence: Arguing Backward from a Desired Outcome
The Breitbart Empire
- Poll: Young, Poor, Independents ‘Strongly’ Agree ObamaCare’s Got To Go
- Welfare Loophole: Sisters Make $540,000 Babysitting Their Kids
- London 2012 Olympics: Nastia Liukin FACE PLANTS at gymnastic trials as Gabby Douglas earns top spot
- Michael Giannulis: Man who weighed 439lbs loses half his body weight and kisses a girl for the first time
The Daley Gator
- “Crap Ton”: ObamaCare Ruling Swelling Republican Campaign Coffers “At All Levels”
- Atheist Lesbian Leftist Rachel Maddow Says She Suffers From “Existential Emptiness”, Depression
- Top Romney Advisor Eric Fehrnstrom: Romney Does Not Believe Health Care Mandate Is A Tax
Jammie Wearing Fools
- Police State: Secret Service Shuts Down Anti-Holder Protest
- Obama Flunky: Hey, Bitches, We Raised More Money Than Romney the Past 24 Hours, But We Won’t Tell You How Much
The POH Diaries
- “Obama Contributor, Who Helped Enact Assault-Weapons Ban, Ran ‘Fast and Furious’”
- We already know what you are. Now we’re just haggling over price.
The Pirates Cove
The Daily Caller
- Women want to cheat on husbands with loud-and-proud virgin Tim Tebow?
- Katie Holmes believes she is under surveillance by Church of Scientology
- Support grows for online sales tax law
Washington Free Beacon
http://althouse.blogspot.com/2012/07/sources-tell-jan-crawford-that-chief.html#more Sources tell Jan Crawford that Chief Justice Roberts really did switch sides. The CBS reporter heard from “two sources with specific knowledge of the deliberations.” Chief Justice John Roberts initially sided with the Supreme Court’s four conservative justices to strike down the heart of President Obama’s health care reform law, the Affordable Care Act, but later changed his position and formed an alliance with liberals to uphold the bulk of the law…