Today’s Quick Hits (Dispatches from the VRWC and other oddities):
Ace of Spades HQ
- Howard Kurtz on CNN: MSNBC Deceptively Edited Romney’s “Wa-Wa” Remarks, And Has Refused To Apologize
- North Carolina Student Berated For “Criminal” Act of Criticizing Obama… Suspended, And Harrassed
- Coup-Coup Bird: James Fallows’ Public Freak-Out Now At Level 8
- James Fallows regrets “5 Signs the United States is Undergoing a Coup” as the title of his attack on the Supreme Court.
- So, we must wait until Thursday for the Obamacare decision.
- Don’t like the Supreme Court’s decision? Propose a Court-packing plan!
- Breaking: Supreme Court Strikes Down 3 of 4 Provisions in AZ Immigration Law – Upholds Key ID Provision
- Barack Obama Calls Muslim Brotherhood President of Egypt to Congratulate Him on Big Win
- Ouch! Only 29% Agree With Obama’s Executive Privilege Stunt to Protect Holder