Today’s Quick Hits (Dispatches from the VRWC and other oddities):
Ace of Spades HQ
- Elizabeth “Fauxcahontas” Warren: Yeah, I lied When I Said I Didn’t Tell Harvard I Was A High-Cheekboned American
Honest Injun, in a hole, keeps digging.
- Barrett: Which School Districts Have Been Hurt By Scott Walker’s Reforms…? Hmm. Hm. Hey, You Know What, I’ll Run An Analysis And Get Back To You About That
Barrett must not have expected the question.
- Romney: It Saddens My Heart That Vampire Socialist Barack Obama Lost A Half Billion of Taxpayer Money on a Jackass Investment With His Rich Friends and 1,100 Hardworking Americans Lost Their Jobs
All socialism is ‘Vampire Socialism’
- Romney Gaining in Favorability Among Women; Obama’s Favorability Slips
- This ‘Free Ad’ From Fox News is Driving Progressives Batsh*t Crazy
Expect ‘retaliation’ from MSNBC et al.
- Is Convicted Terrorist Brett Kimberlin Abusing Tax-Exempt Status? Calling for Congressional Hearings on Continuation of Section 501(c)(3) Benefits
- “Chicago distances Obama from Wisconsin recall.”
Althouse points out that Politico uses ‘Chicago’ to mean ‘Obama Campaign’. And its kinda creepy in an Al Capone sorta way.
- Obama’s Poland gaffe — you know, it was a Poland gaffe that lost the election in 1976 for Gerald Ford.
The Daley Gator
- And Your Nanny Statist of the Day is.
Nanny Bloomberg is an outta control control-freak.
- Is Hollywood turning on Obama?
When you’ve lost Steve Guttenberg…
The Jawa Report
- Liberal Hate on Twitter
Let’s be careful out there.
- Gay Porn Actor Murdered Man Posted Online Video of Dismemberment to Gay Porn Site and Sent the Body Parts to Canadian Conservatives
- Adult Films Were Filmed on Coliseum Grounds
Taxpayer owned LA Coliseum was the scene for The Gangbang Girl #32 (link SFW). Which according to IMBD was directed by Biff Malibu and starred Kimberly Franklin as Slutty Cheerleader, Gauge as Bitchy Girl, and Mr. Marcus as Chief Perverted Mechanic and Football Player #9
- NYC to Ban Large Drinks that Contain Sugar
When does a Nanny become a Tyrant?
Washington Free Beacon
- Big Gulp Prohibition Bill Sparks Outrage in NYC
I would hope so. Good Lord, Bloomberg, you are asking for a mutiny.
- MSNBC’s Mika Defends NYC Ban On Soda Drinks Bigger Than 16 Ounces As A “Great Idea” While Sipping Her 20 Ounce Venti Drink From Starbucks
Not hypocrisy, but stupidity.
- Obama Warns “Shadowy Conservative Groups” Are Out To Take Him Down
Reporting for duty.